Position Title: Telesales Representative
Quest International is adding two new Telesales Representative position to our Irvine, CA headquarters location.
A career at Quest International means working in a dynamic and challenging professional environment with people who are committed to being a team and striving for quality performance. The medical and industrial imaging industries as well as the computing and IT industries have a bright and long term-future with endless opportunity. We're looking for energetic and imaginative people who are excited about participating in our success.
At Quest, you'll have the opportunity to work with people who appreciate your ideas, skills and abilities — to become a part of a collaborative team. Your work, ideas and commitment will be valued. Quest, promotes a diverse workforce and provides equal opportunity to all candidates on the basis of demonstrated ability, experience, training, and potential.
- Prospect & source new sales opportunities through 75-100 outbound calls each day
- Follow up on sales campaigns via email and phone calls to build a qualified sales pipeline for outside Sales Executives
- Use CRM to track call results and pipeline growth
- Conduct research and continuously prospect for lead generation
- Collect customer requirements to develop qualified leads through questioning
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Participate in weekly team meetings and various trainings
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with team-members
- Learn the Quest International value proposition and effectively communicate to new client prospects
- Adheres to all Quest policies, including Quest ISO Certified Systems guidelines and procedures to ensure the highest level of integrity at all times
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
- One to two years of inside experience in the technology services industry selling services
- AA/BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills in order to effectively meet daily phone time requirements and other deadlines
- CRM experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and web presentation tools
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Proactive self-starter with ability to work independently as well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Consultative selling approach (find the pain)
- Assertive hunter sales mentality
- Goal oriented
- Customer first attitude
- Successful candidate must pass a background check and drug test
Quest offers a full range of benefits.
Quest International is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Quest prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Quest conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Quest Is An Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) Employer
Job Submission Form