Position Title: Solutions Architect
A career at Quest International means working in a dynamic and challenging professional environment with people who are committed to being a team and striving for quality performance. The medical and industrial imaging industries as well as the computing and IT industries have a bright and long term-future with endless opportunity. We're looking for energetic and imaginative people who are excited about participating in our success.
At Quest, you'll have the opportunity to work with people who appreciate your ideas, skills and abilities — to become a part of a collaborative team. Your work, ideas and commitment will be valued. Quest, promotes a diverse workforce and provides equal opportunity to all candidates on the basis of demonstrated ability, experience, training, and potential. It is the company's policy to select qualified candidates without prejudice and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding selection and hiring.
- You will be responsible for hands-on technical and pre-sales support
- You will have the drive and capability to absorb and retain vast amounts of deep technical information continuously.
- You will also excel at identifying area of opportunity when it comes to improving systems and processes, both internally and for our customers.
- You will have excellent communication skills. You will be interacting with customers via email, phone, WebEx, and in-person meetings, along with the Sales team partners.
- You will also have the ability to moderate tone and technical depth based on audience.
- You will have a hand in supporting and managing our internal systems at our corporate Headquarters, making recommendations on process and technology improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience in an IT related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an IT Consulting or Managed Services environment.
- Strong proficiency in professional services practices, developing an efficient end-to-end support model and process.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of MSP industry directions and trends.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Vendor certifications.
Quest International is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Quest prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Quest conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.