Position Title: Field Service Engineer I – (Bordeaux & Paris, France - 2 openings)
A career at Quest International means working in a dynamic and challenging professional environment with people who are committed to being a team and striving for quality performance. The medical and industrial imaging industries as well as the computing and IT industries have a bright and long term-future with endless opportunity. We're looking for energetic and imaginative people who are excited about participating in our success.
At Quest, you'll have the opportunity to work with people who appreciate your ideas, skills and abilities — to become a part of a collaborative team. Your work, ideas and commitment will be valued. Quest, promotes a diverse workforce and provides equal opportunity to all candidates on the basis of demonstrated ability, experience, training, and potential.
- Installs and maintains medical equipment within a region
- Provides high quality level of service according to established standards
- Builds a professional relationship with customers
- Surpass customer service expectations by responding promptly to customer requests/concerns by phone or on-site visit
- Thorough repairs to keep down time of customer equipment to a minimum
- On time preventative maintenance to keep equipment in compliance with regulations
- Ability to travel to installation location/upgrade sites for extended periods of time; ability to travel to customer sites up to 80% of the time on field assignments
- Flexibility to travel by airplane, train and have the ability to rent a car
- Willingness to work alternative shifts and overtime as necessary
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) in English and French (conversational Spanish for position in Bordeaux and surrounding area)
- 1 – 3 years of experience inspecting, servicing, repairing, upgrading or installing of medical equipment
Quest Is An Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) Employer
Job Submission Form