Cloud Hosting Services
Quest offers multiple Cloud Hosting Services options. We also provide customized hosting configurations, including our private cloud solution for companies preferring to operate in a non-shared environment.
- Public, private, hybrid managed hosting
- 24x7x365 monitoring, management & administration
- Clustering, physical and virtual configurations
- Antivirus, firewall, intrusion protection
- Managed secondary cloud environments (Azure, AWS, others)
- Load balancing
- Tier IV data center facilities
- Guaranteed availability
A partner, not just a provider.
Quest is focused on meeting your individual business needs with our cloud hosting solutions, rather than merely building server density to generate higher margins for us. For example, we provide a dedicated account manager who invests the time to fully understand your requirements for site performance and data storage so we can right-size your cloud hosting solution.
In addition, we leverage our experience with multiple cloud deployments to help you adequately plan for the demands your applications and users will put on your hosting and network infrastructure. And we help you wisely plan for growth.
Finally, our team of experts fully identify your backup, redundancy and disaster recovery options so that they can correctly configure and smoothly migrate your environment.
The result is a seamless transition to agile, efficient, highly-available cloud infrastructure that delivers valuable benefits:
- Industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLA's) for cloud hosting/computing and data storage
- Uptime guarantees of up to 100%
- Competitive pricing based on usage parameters that the client can set and change
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): no capital investment required
- Cloud Hosting – Software as a Service (SaaS): All popular operating systems and leading Microsoft® Applications supported, including Office 365™
- Predictable monthly billing for cloud hosting and data storage
- Optimized Storage Area Network (SAN) configuration to save you data storage costs
- Advanced trouble ticketing system for any cloud hosted platform
- Mobile applications, corporate sites, rich media sites and test and development sites supported
- Game servers, VoIP, streaming video or other latency sensitive applications supported
- Microsoft Servers, Linux Servers, VMware environments, Hyper-V supported
- MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, Esri Geospatial Applications, Cisco VoIP, Enterprise solutions (i.e. PeopleSoft, Oracle, Citrix, Siebel, Hyperion) supported
- Application setup and migration services for; Qualiac, Great Plains, SAP, Voyager and more …
- Access to databases on a pay-per-use basis