Responsive, cost-effective onsite service and support.
While a proactive model of managed services is often a smarter strategic choice, break/fix and on-demand Installs, Moves, Adds, and Changes (IMAC) may be the most cost-effective approach for certain situations.
Quest’s field service and depot repair experts can supplement your internal IT resources by providing additional bandwidth, expertise and geographic coverage. Many of our customers find our break/fix and IMAC services most valuable for end-of-life products/systems, remote offices/branch locations with minimal IT infrastructure, and for installations supported by internal IT staff with new equipment that’s unlikely to require repairs, upgrades, or updates.
Quest break/fix and IMAC services are designed to be cost-effective and fit within your overall support strategy. Whether we’re supplementing your internal team on unique or outlier systems, maintaining end-of-life products, or supporting remote locations, Quest offers clear advantages:
- Quality. Quality is the cornerstone that our decades of success are built upon. Quest engineers and field service techs are quality trained and certified on an extensive array of device and hardware types.
- Worldwide network. With our global network of field service techs and engineers, help is always close by. Break/fix and IMAC are part of our end-to-end IT services that span offices, alliances and partners in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa.
- Legacy and End-Of-Life systems. Quest specializes in extending the useful life of legacy IT systems at substantially lower cost than OEM programs. These savings can be especially significant in heterogeneous environments with multiple, disparate product lines. In addition, we are able to leverage our depot repair capabilities to perform break/fix repairs at the component or board level for legacy IT products for which parts are scarce or no longer available.
- Real-time requests and visibility. Our cloud-based asset tracking and service portal, QuestNet℠, allows online requests and real-time status of tickets to enhance visibility and resolution.
Let us right-size our break/fix and IMAC services to fit your needs, including:
In and Out of Warranty Service
|Break/Fix Incident and IMAC|
|24x7, 2-Hour Response On-Site Coverage||X|
|24x7, 4-Hour Response On-Site Coverage||X|
|8x5, 4-Hour Response On-Site Coverage||X|
|8x5, 24-Hour Response On-Site Coverage||X|
|Secure Online Access to QuestNet for Service Requests||X||X||X||X|
|Dedicated Phone Number for Problem Resolution||X||X||X||X|
|Response Time for On-Site Hardware Problems||Next Day||Same Day||4 Hour||2 Hour|
Data Center Management (Server, Storage, Network)
To ensure availability and uptime for your core IT systems, Quest provides comprehensive Data Center Management services, including:
- 24x7x365 Core Infrastructure Management
- 24x7 Infrastructure Monitoring, Response and Remediation
- Managed Security
- Data Backup & Recovery
Our team of Data Center experts takes a comprehensive approach that is customizable to your specific needs. You get the accountability and responsiveness of a single service provider while developing and maintaining a fault-tolerant IT facility that enhances overall business operations.
- Improve or add business-building capabilities
- Improve sales, marketing, product lifecycle management, supply chain management, and overall customer service
- Enhance competitiveness in the marketplace
- Reduce operational/overhead costs
- Stay up-to-date on IT technology that supports profitable business operations
- Add efficiency to your processes