|Position Title: Office Clerk|
Department: Human Resources / Office Administration
Provides assistance in regards to the planning, development and administrative functions of all areas of Human Resource Management.
- Handles office supplies, organizes and maintains office supply cabinet
- Reception back-up
- Distribution of incoming faxes, phone messages, etc
- Manages conference room schedule, maintaining appointment schedule
- Back-up support to HR and assists in related functions including benefits, payroll calculation, employee review package preparation, and other personnel maintenance related issues
- Provides back-up support to Document Control Department
- Provides clerical duties to other departments as required
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- College course work in business administration or related field work experience
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, public relation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and to meet deadlines
- Ability to type 45 wpm and knowledge in M/S Word and M/S Excel
We will be reviewing your applications/resumes over the next few weeks.
We will not be accepting phone calls at this time.