Bring Your Data to the Point of Care
form factors have opened up a wide array of options for healthcare
providers. No longer are clinicians and physicians tied to a
workstation for patient data, or surgeons to small display form factors
for image guided surgery. Quest's newest point of care tool is a large
screen display on a mobile, rolling cart for use with LCDs ranging from
18.1" to 40".
Cart-based computers, also called "computers on wheels", have increased in popularity for multiple reasons.
Operating Rooms and Surgical Suites
- Mobile carts allow the electronic data to go to the clinician, rather than the clinician going to the data.
mounted to mobile carts ultimately allow for fewer displays to cover
the entire facility. This also results in an overall cost savings.
- Mobile carts facilitate quicker operating room (OR) prep and expedited room turnover
use of large screen displays in the OR and Surgical Suites, has become
a preferred method of Image Guided Surgery (IGS). Large screen displays
provide more real estate for the image, and are cost effective when
compared to diagnostic medical displays
Mobile carts can
be configured with a smaller LCD display mounted on the same cart as
the large screen display. This display emulation configuration allows
an OR nurse to manipulate images at the surgeon's request on the
smaller display, and also provides the surgeon full view of the image
on the large screen.
Large screen displays on a mobile cart can
also be configured with an optional stainless steel enclosure, making
your display fluid resistant.
Mobile cart accessory options
include computer, keyboard, mouse, VCR, DVD burner, zip drive, power
supply and wireless network connectivity. Call Quest for details.
Mobile Cart Features
- Durable black power coat finish
- Heavy gauge steel for safe support and transport
- Ships partially assembled for easier installation
- Includes height adjustable lower shelf for additional equipment
- LCD can be mounted portrait or landscape orientation
- Theft resistant security fasteners secure the screen to the cart
- Rear storage bin for cord and cable management