Senior Director of Global Field & Technical Operations
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Senior Director of Global Field & Technical Operations is responsible for developing and implementing field service and support programs that improve productivity, revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction for the organization. Provide leadership and technical direction to directors, managers and technical staff in order to meet growing and changing business needs.
Responsibilities include be not limited to:
- Responsible for providing operational support to ensure the department and leadership goals are achieved by directing and overseeing the planning, development and administration of the following major company functions:
- Global Field Services
- Call Center and Managed Technical Support Operations
- Software Tools and Application
- Drive the development of new and improved systems, processes, methods, equipment and technologies. Provide leadership and strategies for continuous improvement, to operations for growth, compliance and efficiency.
- Use proven and methodical approaches for problem solving to address complex technical issues across multiple disciplines.
- Provide updates, strategy recommendations and plans to upper management as needed; anticipate budget needs, quantify budget to support budget planning, and manage budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, related field, or equivalent work experience.