Position Title: Sales & Business Development Executive – IT Services
Department: Business Development
As Sales and Business Development Executive, you will be selling our IT services suite which includes: outsourced IT infrastructure services for the data center and corporate environments relating to hardware break fix, managed services, hardware refreshes and other outsourced service solutions to reduce costs and man power. Your focus will be to target senior leadership (C-Suite, VP and Directors) of Fortune 1000 companies and build relationships necessary to understand their business tied to IT outsourcing initiatives. The position has attractive compensation package which includes base pay and a commission plan without a cap.
- Identify customers, establish relationships, understand their needs, develop and sell Quest IT services
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the healthcare sector to develop deep consultative credibility in the eyes of our target accounts
- Analyze and understand customer strategies, future refresh and support plans, and expansion activities to develop penetration strategies for new business opportunities
- Own and manage related RFQs and act as prime in ensuring timely response delivery and feed information back to Management in support of developing and/or revising Business Plan
- Successfully negotiate complex and/or critical business matters, through interaction with executives both internal and external
- Forecast global and regional growth, develop attractive cost models, and deliver total service solutions aligned with our customers' strategic business objectives
- Over 50% travel
You live and breathe sales. You have the persistence and experience to penetrate and navigate within existing and new customer organization to develop and close sales opportunities upon building sound business relationships.
- Ten or more years of progressive IT service sales experience within the Fortune 1000 companies
- Understanding of the IT outsourcing market sector is required.
- Prospect, build and manage executive level relationships (C-suite, VP and Directors) with a proven track record of identifying new areas of opportunity and negotiating large / multi-national customer business deals
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field is required for this position; a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or technical field such as IT and Engineering is preferred
- Knowledge of business finance and experience developing cost models
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to follow through on opportunities with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated abilities in strategic thinking, problem-solving, leadership, communication, negotiation and decision-making in addition to having excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong sales person, with excellent ability to prioritize, multitask and organize, in order to drive the sales process
- Experience in electronics or engineering environment a plus