Quality Assurance Administrator
Responsibilities include be not limited to:
- Perform electronic and mechanical tests on units received for warranty investigation.
- Document and maintain quality records related to evaluation, testing, and inspection processes for the Depot Repair Department.
- Must have knowledge of regulatory requirements to assess, document and make recommendations for the improvement of quality.
- AA Degree in Engineering Electronics related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel with the ability to multi-task, interface with departments and lift 40 pounds.