Responsibilities include be not limited to:
- Install hardware, software, and peripherals; run diagnostic software; client server software and accommodate user requests for computer hardware and software and networking issues.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair all brands of laptops, notebooks and all-in-one PC’s, HP and Dell servers and workstations.
- Provide phone technical support to customers related to hardware and software issues.
- Associate degree or diploma/certificate in Information Technology, CompTIA or Microsoft certifications.
- Minimum two years of experience working in help desk/desktop support services.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to interact with customers.