Field Service Engineer II
Responsibilities include be not limited to:
- Requires a senior level of technical knowledge applicable to the servicing and support of equipment in a medical customer environment.
- Maintain equipment as assigned within a field territory or provides installation and maintenance support within and outside of the region.
- Provide quality level of service according to established standards. Maintains a professional relationship with customers.
- Complete paperwork, documentation and administrative tasks per policy and procedure.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Bio-Medical field or similar technical degree; or a proven equivalent work experience as Field Service Engineer or related military electronics training.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Northern New Jersey, Southern New York or Eastern Pennsylvania area.