Field Service Engineer II (Texas)
- Maintains equipment as assigned within a field territory or provides installation and maintenance support within and outside of the region.
- With minimal supervision, inspects, services, repairs, and upgrades or installs medical / industrial equipment.
- Surpasses customer expectations by responding promptly to customer requests / concerns either by phone or onsite visit.
- Possess electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, and fluidic aptitude as well as industry certification, e.g. CompTIA.
- Senior level of technical knowledge applicable to the servicing and support of equipment in a medical customer environment. Must understand and have proven team leadership experience in the competencies of providing quality customer service.
- Training to, and comply with Quest’s Quality and Environmental Management Systems and ESD procedures
- Travel: Texas
Ideal candidate will reside in Dallas, Houston or Austin, Texas areas.