Field Service Engineer I (Sacramento)
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Ability to use hand tools for mechanical applications.
- Ability to follow service manuals and complete required device history records.
- Provides installation and field service support within the North West region of the United States. The assigned territory will include: Sacramento, San Francisco and Washington.
- Must be willing to travel up to 85% to Quest’s customer sites and have reliable transportation.
- Provide quality level of service according to established standards. Maintains a professional relationship with customers. Strong verbal and interpersonal skills required.
- Complete paperwork, documentation and administrative tasks per policies and procedures.
- Associate’s Degree, or equivalent work experience as a Field Service. Training to be provided.
- The ideal candidate will be based in the Sacramento area.