Position Title: Field Service Engineer I (Multiple Positions)
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Must have CompTIA certification
- Ability to follow service manuals and complete required device history records.
- Provides installation and field service support within the North East region of the United States. The assigned territory will include: Southern New York or Northern New Jersey area.
- Must be willing to travel up to 85% to Quest’s customer sites and have reliable transportation.
- Provide quality level of service according to established standards. Maintains a professional relationship with customers. Strong verbal and interpersonal skills required.
- Complete paperwork, documentation and administrative tasks per policies and procedures.
- Associate’s Degree, or equivalent work experience as a Field Service. Training to be provided.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Quest International is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Quest prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Quest conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Quest Is An Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) Employer