Position Title: Application Developer
A career at Quest International means working in a dynamic and challenging professional environment with people who are committed to being a team and striving for quality performance. The medical and industrial imaging industries as well as the computing and IT industries have a bright and long term-future with endless opportunity. We're looking for energetic and imaginative people who are excited about participating in our success.
At Quest, you'll have the opportunity to work with people who appreciate your ideas, skills and abilities — to become a part of a collaborative team. Your work, ideas and commitment will be valued. Quest, promotes a diverse workforce and provides equal opportunity to all candidates on the basis of demonstrated ability, experience, training, and potential. It is the company's policy to select qualified candidates without prejudice and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding selection and hiring.
- Must have the ability to interface at all levels including executive leadership
- Gather requirements for specific groups of Internal users
- Thoroughly analyze user requirements
- Plan and design application functionality (lead “make vs buy” decisions)
- Configure/develop the solution application
- Maintain and support all live system applications
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework (Web Forms and Win Form), MS SQL .
- Familiarity with Odata API(REST, SOAP)
- CRM + ERP system Configure and Integration Experience is a plus.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies by using of VSO
- Communicate effectively in English
- Demonstrated ability to understand a solution’s total system architecture requirements
- Ability to grasp business processes as needed for application development
- Experience with requirements analysis and system design
- Demonstrated ability to validate code (unit testing) written by others
- Experience with understanding business intelligence and reporting logic
Quest International is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Quest prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Quest conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.